Monday, February 4, 2008

Welcome February!

I have never been so happy to see a month go. January was hectic, frantic, and just plain nuts. At one point, I had three classes simultaneously - and anyone who knows me knows I'm not much of a multi-tasker. I can't carry on a conversation and watch TV or work on the computer at the same time (Joe's pet peeve). Now my three classes are down to one - at least until the second week of March when I'll go back to two. Now I have more time at home and significantly less time grading papers. I might even finish unpacking a box or two, who knows?? One thing is for sure - Joe and I are definitely hosting an Oscar party this year now that there will actually be an Oscars. We're looking forward to that - adult time is so precious. The kids have had their own version of the January blues in the form of colds. We pray the kids will stay well now - there's been too much sickness this winter.

No comments: